Beat the Bug offers Pre Purchase – Pest Inspections. Termites are one of the major problems homeowners have to deal with. Oftentimes, the appearance of decaying wood or building structure, is already an indication that your home is under attack
We feel there is no greater protection against termites than a customized home protection inspection from Beat the Bug Pest Control. We have professional team to look for signs of infestation or damage to a structure by wood-destroying pests. We implement this through strict inspection of the entire property ensuring exterior, interior, roof internal and external and other areas are thoroughly inspected and reported in a comprehensive PDF document.
Beat the Bug Pest Control conducts Pest Inspection, Termite inspection as well as building reports. We have professional team to look for signs of infestation or damage to a structure by wood-destroying pests.
We inspect for:
- Wood-destroying pests, such as termites, Carpenter ants; rot fungus and wood-infesting beetles.
- Evidence of pest activity, such as damaged wood, dead insects and termite tubes.
- Conducive conditions for pests, such as standing water, earth-to-wood contact and plumbing leaks
During these inspections, we examine all areas of the property that are available. These areas include the entire interior of the home, the attic, the basement, and any crawlspaces that may be present.
Here is how you can assist:
Inside the home:
- Make sure all basements, crawlspaces, and attics have clear openings and can be easily entered by the inspector.
- Move items and furniture away from the walls to create at least a two foot clearance space.
- Clear away all items from under the sinks in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Outside the home:
- Trim back plantings that are close to exterior walls.
- Clear out all debris and dead plantings that are close to the foundation.
- Remove excess soil that reaches above the bottom of the siding.
- Move all extra wood (such as firewood or extra building materials) away from the home.